MBF Communications is a freelance writing business working with clients across the U.S.
Those clients include companies in the veterinary industry, health care, manufacturing, small business, home improvement, personal finance, education, travel, agriculture, senior services, and green processes.
Maureen is an award-winning freelance writer and former daily newspaper staff writer, copy editor, and section editor. When you work with Maureen, you work with someone accustomed to meeting deadlines, asking the right questions, and getting the job done. She also is an accomplished photographer, designer, and artist.
MBF Communications provides a variety of services for clients.
- Do you need posts written for your website or social media accounts?
- Are you looking for someone to design and write your print or online newsletters?
- Would you like posters or drive-up banners created for your new campaign?
- Do you want an experienced professional to research and write news and feature articles for in-house, custom, niche, or consumer publications?
Maureen has written hundreds of client-assigned articles, posts, and copy. She has researched and written chapters in science and social studies textbooks and is the author of nine leveled readers for the elementary education market.
Photos from her stock photography collection have appeared in books, magazines, calendars and newspapers. Her illustrations have been used in client projects.
Maureen has had the pleasure of working with many clients over many years, several for more than a decade, and shares in their joy as they grow and flourish.
Maureen is a member of:
• The Editorial Freelancers Association
• Society of Children’s Book Writers and Illustrators
• Dog Writers Association of America
• Sisters in Crime
Ready to make your project a success?
Please contact Maureen today: Maureen (at) mbfcommunications.com